Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Don't Give a Damn 'Bout My Bad Reputation...bum, bum, bum, bum!

Freaks and Geeks
First, let me just say that ABC Family made a huge mistake the day they decided to cancel this show. This has to be in the top 10 of history's underrated television shows. It had a genius cast, a great mix of both comedy and real life issues, and (ahh-hmm) Judd Apatow. Altogether it had a great formula for a perfect television show it just did not get recognized fast enough, sadly. I think that in the past few years since it was released on DVD more and more people are able to find enjoyment as they relive their high school experience through these hilariously colorful characters. I find that it was also able to identify with both the "freaks" and the "geeks" from time to time making this show well rounded. Again I must say that this is just a really great show. If you have never had the chance to catch an episode of this genius show, find out a way to watch it ASAP.
Rating: 9.5/10
Favorite Characer: Nick Andopolis (Jason Segel)
Favorite Episode: Discos and Dragons


No comments: