Thursday, April 24, 2008

You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.

Anchorman
My next favorite has to be Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy. This is just pure comedy. I saw this for my birthday a few years back and I have been a huge Will Ferrell fan ever since. Will co-wrote this film and with the help of producing genius Judd Apatow they made an amazing movie. This is when it was made apparent that both Judd and Will were going to make a huge impact on the comedy buisness. This is one of the most quotable movies of this time. Who has not made a reference to this movie. Actually I used a quote just tonight "I'm kind of a big deal. I have many leatherbound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogony." It is a classic that will go down in comic history. One of my favorite parts about this movie is that you can watch it tons of times and it does not get old. It is always HILARIOUS!
Rating: 8/10
Favorite Character: Brick
Favorite Scene: The News Channel Street Fight

No comments: